Since 2005, Dr. Kerry Winters (Certified, American Board of Pediatric Dentistry) has been committed to helping children keep healthy, attractive smiles for a lifetime. She has been working in the same location in Rosemount, Minnesota since 2006. As a pediatric dental office, we specialize in treating infants, children and teenagers. Pediatric dentists have two to three years of advanced training in pediatric dentistry beyond dental school.
Our goal is to help make your child’s dental care as easy, comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
- Small office with personalized care - same dentist and staff each visit
- Focus on prevention, education and fun
- Relaxed, kid-friendly environment
- Parents and children can stay together
- iPads with headphones - watch a movie during your appointment
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) sedation
- Treatment under general anesthesia / Hospital Dentistry
If your child is anxious about dentistry, has special needs, or faces developmental challenges, we are an excellent choice for his or her dental care.
We are located in Rosemount, which is near Farmington, Eagan, Apple Valley, Hastings, Northfield, Lakeville, and Burnsville. We have many patients who drive from Goodhue County, as well as Dakota County so their children can have the best dental experience.
Winters Pediatric Dentistry is the new name for the former Dakota Children's Dentistry in Rosemount, MN.