Forms > Existing Patient Forms

  • File

    consent for treatment of minor

    Fill out this form to authorize another caregiver besides the parents/legal guardians to bring their child to their dental appointment, and to decisions regarding dental care and treatment.
  • File

    release form

    Fill out this form and return to our office to have your child's dental records transferred to a different dental office.